Saturday, February 18, 2006

I'm working today from 7am to 2pm after more than a month since the last saturday.
At first, I felt tired cause I slept around 2am yesterday.
But when the 'monsters' started coming in at 8.30am, I was on an alert mode.
Yeap...the school was free of 'monsters' from 7-8.30am.
What did I do at that time?
hmmm...Went out and buy prata, chit-chat and staring at a 'bare' plain white wall.
Yes! Bare! y? Cause I've not decorated and set up my Maths corner on that wall.
So stressful...I've got to put up all my activities at the corner by Monday.
So after 2pm...after all the 'monsters' had left, My colleagues and I decided to stay behind and finished up our work.
Surprisingly, our principal joined in and helped us out.
After a few hours, we felt so damn famished and Ani started hinting: "Zura, do you have any biscuits?"
My principal heard us and quickly gave us money to buy food.Ahakz....
We went home at 6 pm...and finally we had completed decorating and updating new activities in our corners. Phew! At Last!
Our school now looks brighter and colourful. Hopefully the kids will love it.

9:50 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com